Latest Unit Sold: #08-34 on 17-01-2021 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 17-01-2021: Book an Appointment to view Penrose Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price + Discounts.
- 17-01-2021: Please Click WhatsApp button to reveal *Starbuy Units!
- 17-01-2021: Full E-Brochure is now available to be downloaded.
- 27-09-2020: 69.4% Sold on Launch Day!!
- 11-09-2020: Download and view the E-Brochure.
- 09-09-2020: Showflat Virtual Tour Available! Choose your favorite layout Now!
- 08-09-2020: Indicative Prices: 1Br from $788k, 2Br from $943k, 3Br from $1.33M, 4Br from $2.11M. Only From $1,4xx psf!!
- 20-08-2020: Penrose Location Map have been updated.
- 20-08-2020: The Penrose Gallery have been updated. Check them out!
- 14-08-2020: Site Plan and Floor Plan Updated!
- 08-08-2020: Full Project Details for Penrose have been updated!
- 08-08-2020: You can now see the entire development with the newly released Video.
- 10-06-2020: Read more: Singapore new private home sales surged 75% in May over April’s low despite circuit breaker
- 01-06-2020: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website.
- 18-02-2020: Read more: New home sales in January up amid global economic uncertainty
- 08-01-2020: Read more on the developers behind the development of Penrose.
- 23-01-2020: Want to find out more on the masterplan in Kallang? Read the URA Masterplan – Kallang.
- 15-05-2019: Read more: 1,556 private homes including EC units sold in July, up 89% from June: URA data
- 29-03-2019: Read more: Hong Leong Group bids $383.5 mil for Sims Drive site
South Beach Residences, New Futura, Echelon, Meyerise and many more are among their successful track records.
Penrose’s realistic pricing is set to be appealing to aspiring investors, yet another valuable collection by Hong Leong Holdings and CDL.
Online registrants who’ve scheduled an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and no commission is payable. Please be informed that units for sale at Penrose are on first come first serve basis.
Penrose is a highly sought after city-fringe residential development, within minutes walk to Aljunied MRT. There are plenty of amenities and shopping facilities within the vicinity including Haig Road Market & Food Centre, MacPherson Community Club, Golden Village-Paya Lebar, Paya Lebar Square, Paya Lebar Quarter, SingPost Centre, Kinex (Formerly OneKM Shopping Mall) and more.
Future Penrose Condo residents will find several reputable institutions within 1-2km for instance Nexus International School, James Cook University, Kong Hwa School and Geylang Methodist School